Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ni-Cool


Nicole came to visit two weekends ago! We had so much fun!

Friday, Heather, Nicole, and I went to J-Dawg's and The Awful Waffle to introduce Nicole to fine Provo dining. We got a savory crepe, a sweet crepe, and a J-Dawg, and shared them all. Then, we went to the BYU Volleyball game with Dahl, Philip, Jared, and Joey, where BYU owned, of course. We also got in for free thanks to Joey, who managed to find all sports passes for 3 of us, and a random stranger who gave us a free ticket as a random act of kindness. We even got a picture with Cosmo!


(He even tried to make out with Nicole!)

Then, we went to Heather's and watched Surf's Up.

Literally just woke up. Apparently, whenever Nicole comes over we end up like this.

The next morning, we went to Pizza Pie Cafe for some more of Provo's finest food with Philip, Steve, Troy, Winnie, Christine, and Michael.





We parted ways and Heather, Nicole, and I went to the grocery store and looked at coloring books.
We were so glad that Julie could come and be with us!

I guess I was nervous for our sleepover party.

Then, we went to see The Muppets. For the highlight of the movie, we saw trailers for Big Miracle and Brave. Nicole bawled all through the former because it was so touching, and Heather got confused at the end of the latter when they ask "If you could change your fate, would you?" because she thought it was asking "If you could change your feet, would you?" Irish accents were never her strong suit, I guess. Therefore, the best parts of that movie were the trailers before it, and a few musical numbers that were especially riveting. I honestly do not understand why the reviews were so glowing, but I slightly regret not seeing Man on a Ledge instead. Guess I will have to see it soon!
Nicole's dream is to save a bird (like I did this time).

So, she chased around the ducks

Then, we walked to Heather's apartment. It took about an hour, but it was so gorgeous outside, we didn't even mind. We had so much fun just chatting and catching up. We watched this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuzyODgWRp4
And made one of our own:
Or just go to my profile, I just shared it on my wall. Or try and watch it here:
I swear we are not as weird as this video makes us look. Just as awesome!

We then went to the Creamery on 9th for kids meals.




It was SUPER difficult getting the fry sauce so we had to work together!

And watched Madagascar 2. I honestly don't know why we watched all these children's films. I guess we bring out the kids in each other!
Then we had a slumber party together :)
The next morning, Dahl came to pick us up to go to Jordan's mission homecoming. My friend, Jordan, was my roommate freshman year, and I am so proud of her for being such a great missionary in DC for the past year and a half. She is such a great example to me, and I was so excited to see her!!

Then, it was time to say goodbye! I love you Ni-Cool, and I am so glad you are my sister! Come visit anytime :)
Dahl and Nicole are buddies :)




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog post! you are the nicest to mee :) <3

    ReplyDelete