Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our Mini-Date

The other day while I was at work, I called Dahl on my break (I do this every day, by the way... for sure the best part of my shift!).

And he said to me: Want to go on a date tonight?
And I said... YES!! (That's a no-brainer!) What will we do?
And he said: It's a surprise!
!!!!
Surprises are the best!!
He said: It will just be a mini date; we'll eat dinner at home, but we can do something fun after.
That night, he took me to see Sherlock Holmes at Water Gardens...


... and to Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt.


Have I mentioned that I am completely obsessed with frozen yogurt?? And this place is amazing!
What a perfect date :) What a perfect man!

1 comment:

  1. :) FUN!! I don't think we have seen the new Sherlock Holmes yet!!! I completely forgot.

    ReplyDelete